UPDATED TO Otto Blockly 1.4.2
Now is possible to upload code to your robot via USB directly from the Chrome browser, that means you can now use any OS!
- Download and install Arduino Agent
- Find the config.ing file in the folder where Arduino Agent was installed
On macOS ~/Applications/ArduinoCreateAgent/ArduinoCreateAgent.app/Contents/MacOS/config.ini
On Linux ~/ArduinoCreateAgent/config.ini
On Windows C:\Users\[your user]\AppData\Roaming\ArduinoCreateAgentS
- Open and modify the origins to "origins = https://ottoschool.com";
- Save and make sure the name and extension of the file has not been changed "config.ini" config.ini.txt wont work for example
- Go to https://ottoschool.com/blockly
- Open the walk Example.
- Select Arduino Nano old bootloader... (More)