Hi Otto Builders!
I have created this project to collect all bugs, blocks requests improvements and ideas for the next release of Otto Blockly.
@Bill SCHONFELDER @Birger T @Ian Shatwell @ArisBlocky @Ross Rabette
Just reply please with the exact name of the block or new block idea screenshot of how it should look will be helpful and a link to the post/project where it has been discussed.
These are the ones I have collected so far
(I will be editing as you reply and updating as is implemented and new versions appear):
- Calibration blocks for Otto wheels @Piers Kennedy
- Otto wheels blocks
- Array and string blocks fix
- More math and text blocks
- Creating a pointer variable, to store an address of another variable and/or a function.
- Print / read strings and chars from PROGMEM
- Bitmap and animations creator with Zoom library @Nicolas
- Emotions blocks across all LED matrix and OLED
- Compatibility with the new Raspberry Pi pico @Oscar Ferruz
- Create a block to upload the Otto Scratch AI code @Camilo Parra Palacio
- Create a Analog ADKeyboard module block
- Add Otto Quad blocks and libraries @ROBERTO GERLEIN
- RTTTL mode unblocking.
Long Term road map
- ESP8266 watchdog
- Operations for server
- Crear simple html for web server
- Blocks config wifi server and client
- Servo pending if need dropdown
- Buzzer pending if need dropdown
- Create a Encoder sensor block
- Create Blocks for multiple images for the tft display screen 160x120. Right libraries.
- Pixy cam2
- Use the actual DFrobot library for dfmini... (More)