Do you know that you can instantly program and control Otto via Bluetooth from Otto Scratch AI?
- Download the latest libraries of Otto here
- Delete the old ones to Install the new libraries in Arduino.
- Upload the attached code to your Otto
- Install Scratch link plugin and activate (it should appear in your task bar)
- Turn on your computer Bluetooth
- Open Otto Scratch AI
- Click extensions on the bottom left icon and select Otto Plus
- Find your device and connect, by clicking in any Otto block you will see Otto moving
We will be sharing some examples of how to use Artificial Intelligence here with Tensor Flow extensions and Machine Learning
Make sure you have the Bluetooth module connected to your Otto robot accordingly Bluetooth Pin TX goes to pin 11 and RX to pin 12
Let us know how it goes!