UPDATED Online Otto Blockly
Now is possible to upload code to your robot via USB directly from the Chrome browser, that means you can now use any OS!
- Download and install Arduino Agent
- Find the config.ing file in the folder where Arduino Agent was installed
On macOS ~/Applications/ArduinoCreateAgent/ArduinoCreateAgent.app/Contents/MacOS/config.ini
On Linux ~/ArduinoCreateAgent/config.ini
On Windows C:\Users\[your user]\AppData\Roaming\ArduinoCreateAgentS
- Open and modify the origins to "origins = https://ottoschool.com";
- Save and make sure the name and extension of the file has not been changed "config.ini" config.ini.txt wont work for example
- Go to https://ottoschool.com/blockly
- Open the walk Example.
- Select Arduino Nano old bootloader
- Connect your Otto and Click in the USB icon
- Check that Agent Installed: Yes and Agent Connected: Yes
- Click the upload icon
Wait a bit and your Otto will be walking!.
The first 5 steps only need to be done one time (setup), this Beta we will continue working so that the config.ini wont need to be modified.
Thanks to @Jorge Gonzalez for this achievement!