Hi Otto Builders!
I have created this project to collect all bugs, blocks requests improvements and ideas for the next release of Otto Blockly.
@Bill SCHONFELDER @Birger T @Piers Kennedy @Oscar Ferruz @Ian Shatwell @ArisBlocky @Ross Rabette
Just reply please with the exact name of the block or new block idea screenshot of how it should look will be helpful and a link to the post/project where it has been discussed
These are the ones I have collected so far (I will be editing as you reply and updating as is implemented):
Convert Dfmini setup block to software serial libraries Df player to trigger sound events. IN/OUT blocks Analog input block change dropdown list to number input Wemos and ESP8266 boards Fix Laser ranger block bug in setup Fix Setup/Loop block should be always in the workspace Fix remainder Math block Fix random Math block Create Constraint Number Math block Create a Mapping sensor block (useful for inputs outputs interaction ) Create a Neopixel fill(); function block Create a block to rotate Otto Eyes 16x8 matrix Create functional blocks for MAX7219 8x8 matrix Create a move legs block Create a detach servo block Create a write microseconds servo block Create a block for DC motor driver that can run TT and N20
- Create a Analog ADKeyboard module block
- Create RTTTL tones for buzzer
- Create a Encoder sensor block
- Create A RF block in 'Communication', specifically for the nRF24L01.
Long Term road map
- Documentation and Tutorials for the Block Factory
- Add Otto Quad blocks and libraries
- Create Blocks for multiple images for the tft display screen 160x120. Right libraries.
- Create a block to upload the Otto Scratch AI code
- Pixy cam2
- Create or modify to control multiple OLED display at same time block
- Compatibility with the new Raspberry Pi pico
- Creating a pointer variable, to store an address of another variable and/or a function.
- Print / read strings and chars from PROGMEM
- Serial player to work with the mic and the pam8403 digital version. change volume
- Create Block to use a tsr or tssr microphone jack to use external speakers.
- Bitmap and animations creator
- Wiring creator like Fritzing