Hi Otto Builders!
I have created this project to collect all bugs, blocks requests improvements and ideas for the next release of Otto Blockly.
@Bill SCHONFELDER @Birger T @Ian Shatwell @ArisBlocky @Ross Rabette
Please just reply with the exact name of the block or new block idea screenshot of how it should look will be helpful and a link to the post/project where it has been discussed.
I will be editing as you reply and updating as is implemented and new versions appear
These are the ones I have collected so far :
Otto wheels blocks
- I2C expander to run multiple I2C devices
- library for concurrent execution Arduino_FreeRTOS.h
- function to reset the timer
- Creating a pointer and bool variable, to store an address of another variable and/or a function.
- Print / read strings and chars from PROGMEM
- Bitmap and animations creator with Zoom library @Nicolas
- Emotions blocks across all LED matrix and OLED
- Compatibility with the new Raspberry Pi pico @Oscar Ferruz
- Create a Analog ADKeyboard module block
- RTTTL unblocking.
- ESP8266 watchdog
- Create a Encoder sensor block
- Create Blocks for multiple images for the tft display screen 160x120. Right libraries.
- Pixy cam2
- Use the actual DFrobot library for dfmini
- Create A RF block in 'Communication', specifically for the nRF24L01.
- Create or modify to control multiple OLED display at same time block
- Serial player to work with the mic and the pam8403 digital version. change volume
- Create Block to use a tsr or tssr microphone jack to use external speakers.
- Wiring creator like Fritzing
- firebase blocks bbdd real time cloud