What would be a good way to wire in a speaker jack like the one on init opensmart MP3? I think it could be done using the Yx5300. (oh oh bullets hehe)
- Then we can design a case that has the following.
- Options to use a hardwire speaker, or jack
- Options to plug in a trs plug
- The case should have some neo in it just for the cool effect
- The case should options to use manual buttons. (unless they are never needed)
- We should add in an option to place a mic inside of the case for voice commands and control.
I will work on a case like I did for the DF player. It should attach somewhere ontop of the robot's head. The speaker will still be in the back. This seems to balance out the robot when it uses a heavy batter in front.
Ok ideas, comments, suggestions,??